Long Island Behavioral Health is looking for Clinicians to provide part-time psychotherapy to children, adolescents, or adults. We will take care of most of the billing, marketing, and referrals; you can focus on providing the therapy. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to join a dynamic team and is seeking a transition into private practice.
If you can say yes to the following, we would love to talk:
- Active, unrestricted license (PhD, PsyD, LCSW, LMFT, LMHC or LMSW) in the State of NY
- Available to hold at least 15 client sessions per week and work one weekend day
- At least two years post-master’s experience in mental health
- Experience with children and /or adolescents (Preferred)
For considerations, applicants must:
- Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Complete our Employment Questionnaire
Applicants who complete the requirements and match our needs will be contacted for a phone screening before an in-person interview.